The heat-transfer liquid heater is designed to heat the heater (oil) to the operating temperature and to supply it to equipment requiring heating, for example, for circulation through coils of bitumen or black oil tanks, along the "jackets" covering bitumen pipelines.
The set of the heat-transfer liquid heater includes:
- Draining tank with pumping unit
- Expansion tank, platforms, stairs
- Cabinets with measuring instruments
- Vertical type coil unit
- Base-portal for installation of coil block with burner, pump and pipeline fittings
- Electrical control cabinet
- Fuel tank.
The price of the Heater of liquid coolant is available upon request.
If you have any questions, please contact our consultants by e-mail or leave your phone number and we will call you back.