What you need to know before buying an asphalt mixing plant
06.07.20201799 Page views
For successful start of a business in the road sector, the company first should buy the asphalt mixing plant. On the stipulation that you will be provided with the orders portfolio, all investments will pay back at least in the first one and a half to two years of work.
However, a number of techological operations is preceded the immediate start-up: the organization of the delivery process and the choice of the place where your AMP will be installed, its installation, commissioning and training of specialists.
How to choose and buy the asphalt mixing plant.
First of all, a company that wants to buy the asphalt mixing plant needs to choose a reliable manufacturer of such products.
PrJSC “Kredmash” is the leader of the Ukrainian market for the manufacture of modern asphalt mixing plants of any capacity and completeness (turnaround time is one month). The supply of high-quality original spare parts for AMP of our own production is carried out in a short time.
This year the plant celebrates 150-year anniversary. For more than 70 years, the plant has been creating, manufacturing and selling the asphalt mixing plants in Ukraine. During this time, more than 100 plant modifications were produced with a capacity of 6 to 240 t/h of stationary and mobile design. Twenty-one thousand of them were delivered to all CIS countries and to more than 40 countries of the world.
Today the company is a manufacturer whose products were highly appreciated by the road workers of Ukraine and abroad. The company has all the required certificates, guaranteeing the excellent quality of all models. Asphalt mixing plants made by PrJSC “Kredmash” is a modern efficient equipment, created taking into account all European standards, and also allowing to introduce additional and advanced settings necessary for the buyer.
From 1990 to 2010, it was mastered the production of DS-185 units with a capacity of 56 t/h, DS-168 with a capacity of 168 t/h and KDM 201 with a capacity of 110 t/h, as well as dozens of their modifications.
They continue to be in demand in the market of road equipment due to constant modernization, technical improvement of the design and increase of their energy efficiency during operation.
In trying to keep pace with the times, PrJSC “Kredmash” is developing and introducing into production a new model of AMP that meets high European standards.
- Plants KDM 207 with a capacity of 60 t/h, KDM 208 with a capacity of 80 t/h and KDM 209 with a capacity of 110 t/h for municipal AMP are used in the construction and maintenance of roads of local or regional significance.
- Plants KDM 206 with a capacity of 160 t/h, KDM 205 with a capacity of 200 t/h and KDM 210 with a capacity of 240 t/h are used in the construction of main roads of national importance.
Asphalt mixing plants of the new model range provide sieving and dosing of 5 or 6 fractions, a good supply of heated stone materials in a thermally insulated “hot” hopper, which compartments are equipped with sensors of continuous level and temperature, separate dust aggregates, with the possibility of unloading dust to the side, the possibility of supplying large dust in the "hot" elevator.
The main components and assemblies of the plants of the new model range are manufactured in auto size, which expands the possibilities of supply chain logistics to the customer and when relocating from one facility to another.
Advantages of the asphalt plants of PrJSC “Kredmash”.
- The ability to produce high-quality asphalt mix according to any of those recipes that are accepted in the European Union.
- Please note: all components installed on our AMP: pneumatic cylinders, gear motors, automation system elements, burners, etc. are made by the best European manufacturers.
- The main advantage in comparison with foreign models is the price and production time of the plants. It is 20-30 days.
- Full compliance of AMP with current European and international quality standards for the safety of staff and the environment.
- After the launch, new plants do not require additional costs and are fully ready for work.
- With constant workload of the plant and under all conditions of its operation, the payback of the product does not exceed one and a half to two years.
- The warranty period for road vehicles of the new model range KDM 205, KDM 206, KDM 208, KDM 209, KDM 210 is up to 18 months.
- According to the technical documentation, the average life of AMP is 10 years. But, as practice shows, our asphalt plants can be found in various parts of Ukraine and abroad in working condition for up to 30 or even more years.
- PrJSC “Kredmash” supplies spare parts for its models, as well as performs full or partial modernization of its products.
- Original spare parts for AMP are produced directly in Kremenchug at the production facilities of our enterprise. All spare parts can be purchased by contacting company representatives.
- If this is a warranty case and it is within the warranty period, then the damage is eliminated at the expense of the manufacturer. In other cases, customers can buy new components, assemblies and other spare parts at the warehouse of Kremenchug Plant of Road Machines at their own expense, and then replace them on their own using “Kredmash” experts or themselves.
Choosing the asphalt plant: what is necessary to pay attention to
The most important criteria for choosing the asphalt mixing plant are:
- Plant capacity.
- Completeness of AMP. The plant always offers complete plants. At the request of the customer, AMP are equipped with additional units (containers for mineral powder and bitumen, bitumen mixing tanks, underframes, adhesive additive dispenser, CAD (cellulose additive aggregate) and other units).
- Time of the plant manufacture: 20-30 days after the conclusion of the contract and payment.
- Price of the plant. The price of the plants remains Ukrainian at assembling the plants with components and parts of world famous companies.
Installation of the asphalt plant.
Ideally, it is advisable to choose the place of installation of AMP as close as possible to the place of laying of the asphalt mix. This reduces the time for its transportation, maintaining quality and reducing the cost of 1 ton of mix. The site should be located at a distance of at least 1 km to residential buildings.
It is important to consider: the possibility of electricity, gas, water supplying and the delivery of raw stone materials, mineral powder and bitumen.
The site for the installation of the asphalt plant should be cleaned and prepared in advance before the units arriving. The units should be located directly around the installation site so that a crane can come here. At the request of the customer, our contracted specialists travel to the installation site in order to assist in preparing the site and laying down the foundations.
Delivery of equipment to the installation site is carried out by motor vehicles: eurotrucks, low platforms and cars. Highly qualified specialists of PrJSC “Kredmash” Product Maintenance Department carry out high-quality installation, commissioning of the asphalt plant, as well as directly commissioning plants in 30-45 days (depending on the completeness and brand of AMP).
Installation is carried out in full accordance with the installation instructions. The site for plant installation is coordinated with local authorities.
Training for operators and staff
It is very important that the installation process involved operators or maintenance personnel who will work at the plant.
The aim is to educate your staff.
By agreement, the specialists of PrJSC “Kredmash”, who are installing the asphalt plant, are trained by the maintenance staff and can continue training one or two weeks after launch the plant.
In winter, the plant organizes and conducts training courses for operators.
Duration of training is 30 days. All information on training is available by phone: (0536) 76-52-39, Donchenko Vitaliy Sergeevich.
“Kredmash” road equipment is reliable in operation, has a good price-quality ratio and after-sales service. Consumers understand this and among the manufacturing companies they prefer our products.
Publish in social networks
AСP aggregates: what they are and why they are for
31.08.2021418 Page viewslearn more
Asphalt concrete plant and asphalt mixing plant: what's the difference?
09.07.2021623 Page viewslearn more
Types of filtration systems and when to use bag filter
18.06.2021448 Page viewslearn more
Find a dealer in your region