Promotion of “Kredmash” to the markets of the European Union and the Middle East
23.03.20162280 Page views
The asphalt mixing plant KDM208: course - to the West
“Kremenchug plant of road machines” is faced with the task of consolidating its position in the traditional market and promoting the markets of the European Union and the countries of the Middle East, which put forward their requirements for products both in terms of technical characteristics and operational safety. And, most significantly, they strictly control the implementation of these requirements.
European consumer properties can be described as follows:
a) the product must comply with general safety requirements, safety requirements of low-voltage equipment, electromagnetic compatibility, pneumatic equipment, gas equipment.
Passages and access to service and repair areas must comply with European standards (stairs, platforms, railings, etc.).
The design should include protective fences, covers to prevent access to hazardous areas of the equipment and comply with European standards.
Electrical safety must be ensured (the presence of safety locks, preventing access to live parts, the use of components certified in the European Union, labeling of cable products in accordance with European standards, etc.).
Ecological safety must be ensured (the use of burner equipment certified in the European Union).
Technical characteristics of asphalt mixing plants should provide the possibility of preparing the lower and upper layers of the pavement in accordance with European requirements for sieving, dosing accuracy, mixing quality, etc.
All of the above requirements are embodied in the design of the new asphalt mixing plant KDM208 with a capacity of 80 t/h.
What is new in this product?
- Thanks to the new screening, sieving of stone materials into five fractions is ensured, which makes it possible to produce any recipe of the mixture at the request of the customer, taking into account the requirements for the grain composition adopted in Europe.
- The design of the gates of the “hot” hopper was modernized due to the introduction of antifriction bearings, which eliminates the phenomenon of blocking up. It became possible to take samples from the compartments of the “hot” bunker to control the quality of sieving stone materials.
- Thermal insulation of the “hot” bunker was introduced, the level of stone materials in the compartments is controlled by sensors of a continuous level.
- The bitumen dosing pump is equipped with a filling-up system based on the principle of changing the rate of dose filling. Bending strain gauges are used in the dosing system.
- A new mixer with a batch weight of 1000 kg was used with a new drive, a new type of gate, a new design of blades and racks. The purpose of the innovation is to ensure high-quality mixing of the mixture in a minimum time when draining bitumen by gravity flow.
- The new design of service areas and flights of stairs due to the optimal layout and use of grill flooring and stairs provides convenient and safe access to service areas.
- A fundamentally new design of bag filters has been introduced, in which the process of regeneration (cleaning) of bag filters has been optimized, which increases the durability of the filter cloth and ensures the stability of the vacuum in the dryer drum. The design of the dust cleaning system allows you to separate coarse dust and direct it at the operator’s choice either to the elevator of stone materials and then to the sand compartment, or to the dust silo and further to the dust dispenser. This approach optimizes the operation of the installation as a whole and facilitates the task of disposing of captured dust.
- In the power unit, the loading width of stone materials has been increased to 3,5 m.
- As standard, “soft” heating of bitumen due to thermal oil was applied. In addition, the process of heating bitumen to operating temperature is automated (that is, the automation system provides the ability to remotely control shut-off and control valves in oil communications, pumping and burner equipment of the oil heat generator).
- The pneumatic system uses a screw air compressor with a working pressure of 8 bar, with a receiver of 500 liters and an additional receiver of 250 liters.
- The main components and assemblies of the asphalt mixing plant are made in auto size, which ensures the reduction of the Customer’s transportation costs when relocating the equipment.
- It is provided the increased level of operational safety and convenience of maintenance of the plant.
- A computerized control system for a distributed type plant with external cabinets equipped with an integrated climate control system was used. All materials are based on components from European manufacturers.
It should be noted that all units of the plant are designed so that in case of replacement of several nodes to get a new model with a new performance. This was done thanks to the modular principle included in the design. So, for example, a bag filter consists of several identical cleaning modules, the number of which determines its (filter) performance. The same principle applies in KDM206 asphalt mixing plant.
Thanks to the modular principle introduced in the design, and the proper organization of work, the design time was halved.
A fundamentally new topic for “Kredmash” is the creation of the concrete mixing plant KDM BSU-60S with a capacity of 60 cubic meters of concrete. It is planned to expand the new model range of asphalt mixing plants of KDM209 type with a capacity of 100 t/h and KDM205 with a capacity of 200 t/h.
Publish in social networks
Find a dealer in your region